Friday 6 August 2010

You want my Country and now you want my money????




I had an email this evening from some charity wanting money for the floods in Pakistan. What a cheek. As if my money will help bring about more floods!
Honestly though, here's a Country with enough money to spend on Nuclear weapons and enough money to send it's president on a European jolly boys outing. Its the same with that annoying bastard Bob geldoff whinging for money, money, money. We were told that these people didn't want charity the only wanted enough money to buy piping and taps. Well for fucks sake they should have enough now to open their own B&Q stores continent wide. My message to all the do-gooders is this - If a country has enough money to fund their defence requirements then they have enough money to spend on the health requirements of their citizens. Your getting sweet FA from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment