Wednesday 20 May 2009

WTF?







Always on the look out for a bargain, i took myself off to the big smoke this afternoon. Belfast's boucher road is the place to go for a cheap sofa, well so they say. Needless to say i headed back up to the North West empty handed. All Belfast has to offer is traffic congestion and gypsies selling newspapers in the middle of the oncoming traffic. Is this practice legal i wonder? I know something is for sure, if i was to stand in the middle of the road selling papers for the UFU, the blue lamp disco brigade wouldn't be too long in shifting me along. Here's another thing, what the hells going on in the middle of Belfast? "Big issues, Big issues", another army of coffee coloured individuals trying to wrestle my money from me. 'I'll give you big issues if you don't stop looking over my shoulder when I'm at the cash point!!!! Right well it looks like it's off to Tommys for dinner, the Missus isn't in, probably looking for a cheap sofa somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment