Saturday 5 September 2009

WTF? WTF?


What the hell is going on? I have just returned from my annual 8 week holiday in Saudi Arabia to find that BBC radio Ulster have completely reshuffled their top stars on my favorite programmes. What have they done with Mr Dunseith? I heard Wendy Austin hosting Davids programme and i thought i was still jet lagged and had slept in. Now i'm sure Wendy is a lovely woman but i don't think she is Talkback material. I kind of see Wendy as a Women's Institute type, not a nitty gritty political interrogator sort like Mr Dunseith. Anyway lets pray to the God of abundant crops that she keeps that feminist lefty, Suzy Breen away from the microphone.
So about the holiday. Bacon butties for breakfast every morning, then off down to the local boozer to shift a few beers. Now don't get me wrong, i love the place, but to be frank the women are bloody ugly. Once you get the ninja fighting suit off them, believe me when i tell you that you can't wait to get it back on. One cheeky cow tried to have me arrested for assault, when in a drunken state i tried to put a postcard through what i thought was a letter box. Turned out to be some woman sitting on a wall wearing a burka. Anyway when the coppers turned up i told them she felt my arse, so they took her away and whipped the tripe out of her. Sorry love but i was in a difficult spot!! That's enough about Saudi Arabia, I've decided to stay with the middle eastern experience again next year for my holidays, so i have booked a fortnight in Blackburn in July. Cant wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment